Monday, January 29, 2018

BIRTHDAY POST: 24 Facts About Me!




It's that time of year again, my birthday! To celebrate my 24 years on this earth, here is 24 facts about me! It has become a tradition over the years to share these insights into my life with you, so be sure to check out Birthday Post: 23 Facts About Me!, I Don't Know About You But I'm Feeling 22: Birthday Post, and Birthday Post: 21 Facts About Me!


  • I can't sleep on my back.
  • I would love to learn calligraphy, it is so pretty and timeless.
  • My favourite chips are Zesty Doritos.
  • I hate, hate, hate cilantro.
  • My first car was a 2006 Black Mazda 3.
  • My all time favourite tv show is Friends. I am totally Monica in every way!
  • I love baking. Make sure you check out my cookie and muffin recipes!
  • I have naturally curly hair but wear it straight.
  • I started my Youtube channel this past year, it's still in the early stages but I would love new subscribers.
  • I live out of my planner. It's my lifeline.
  • To-Do Lists are my addiction. I'm the type of person who will add things to the list just to get the satisfaction of crossing it off.
  • I love Mountain Dew, it is one of my guilty pleasures.
  • I'm terrified of snakes, no mater the shape or size.
  • I can't sleep with socks on.
  • My favourite Ice-cream is Ben & Jerry's Half Baked.
  • My current favourite song is Marry Me by Thomas Rhett.
  • Over the years I have become a morning person. I love having productive days.
  • I prefer talking on the phone rather than texting.
  • I'm early to everything, I have a fear of being late.
  • I hate, hate, hate public speaking of any kind.
  • Family is HUGE to me. They are not on family but some of my best friends.
  • I'm a homebody. I would much rather have a night in than hit the town.
  • I would love to travel to New York sometime in this next year.
  • I am really working hard on using Instagram more, please go follow and show it some love! I also started an Instagram for my blog, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give it a follow! You will get to see instantly when I upload new blog posts! 

I would love to thank my amazing friends for such a fun and memorable birthday weekend! There are not enough words to describe how much you mean to me!




4 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday!
    Great list and I swear if I didn't know any better I would think I wrote it about myself :)
    XOXO.
    B.
    www.LiveLaughLearn.blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I actually have an interest in calligraphy too! I don't know if I'll ever take the time to learn it but it is a definite interest that we share. Great post!
    Noelle
    http://elle-no.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noelle! I can' wait to learn, its one of my goals for 2018! xo

      Delete

© Sarah Lillian. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.