Saturday, September 23, 2017

FALL DECOR TOUR


Fall is my favourite season to decorate for, I love everything from the warm colours, to the pumpkins, wood accents, inspiration from nature, and everything in between.  Today I want to share with you some fall home decor inspiration. I had so much fun decorating this year! The following are two of my favourite displays I made!

If you are coming over from my Youtube Video Welcome, I hope you stay an avid reader and if you are coming from my blog, Pinterest, Instagram, etc., please check out my Youtube video! I would love if you could give it a like and subscribe!




'Blessed' Wooden Box: Michaels
Hydrangea's: Michaels
Gold Antlers: Michaels
Burlap and Lace Table Cloth: Amazon




'Thankful' Wooden Pie Box: Michaels
White Pumpkin: Michaels
White Metal Pitcher: Passed down from my Grandmother
Cotton on Sticks: Michaels
Wooden Stands: Passed down from my Grandmother


I hope you enjoyed the fall decor and got some inspiration for your own home. If you would like to see more decor ideas for the home and various seasons and holidays, make sure you are following me on Pinterest! 

Post a Comment

© Sarah Lillian. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.